Unable to boot Windows Vista Februari 12, 2009Posted by bangzenk in Niche.
Tags: install disk, unable to boot windows vista, windows vista install disk, windows vista repair disk
Did you know how to use the XP Recovery Console from Microsoft? Here I provide you how to make repairing vista when you having problem at startup and can not getting system restore. I suggest two options depends what you have, Windows Vista install disk or ghost image on your hard drive. It will be easy if you have one of backup copy of your vista named windows vista repair disk.
Okay, let’s start. When vista loaded go to install, go>install now>upgrade.
- Boot up with the Vista install disk
- You should see a screen that says “Windows is loading files”
- After a few minutes you will get a language option. Select your language and hit next.
- On the install screen select “Repair your computer”
- Windows will find your copy of Vista on the machine
- Select your copy of Vista and click next
- You will now see the following options.
- Startup repair – This automatically fixes problems that are preventing Windows from starting
- System Restore – This will Restore Windows to an earlier point in time
- Windows Complete PC Restore – This will completely restore your entire PC – programs, system settings and files – from a back up that you have previously created (Available in Windows Vista Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions only)
- Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool – This checks your computer’s memory hardware for errors
- Command Prompt
- Assuming you are using this option because you were unable to boot Windows Vista select the system restore option and then select the date you would like to go back to. If your OS is fine you can always use the startup repair option.
The another option will be provide to you as soon as possible🙂